Monday, July 21, 2008

The Manifest Destiny Tour - Update

I apologize for dumping several posts at once. I'm sure it's overwhelming, and it's not optimal. But it's difficult finding quality internet time while driving through Colorado, Utah, Nevada, etc. Also, the video postings are not my first choice. I would prefer to be able to leave a link of the songs but have not yet figured out how to do that. If anyone does know and would like to share, please do so. Anyway, Jordan and I are doing well. Spent last night in Reno (more to come on that later). Driving to Cali today. More posts to come shortly.

-Heatmiser

P.S. Blogspot sucks. I can't format any two posts the exact same to save my life. Oh well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

somehow i came across your blog and i love your thoughts, your ideas. recently my soul has been distracted. i don't think. i don't feel. your blog, i can relate, too. it helps me to feel again. or at lease to think about feeling again.