Saturday, February 9, 2008

Testing, Testing...

Okay, here goes. It's occurred to me recently that way too much funny crap happens in the course of my day as an educator, and most of it I don't (or can't) remember, even a few days later. So I've decided I need to start setting this crap down in writing. Sure, I could just keep a private record of these humorous anecdotes, but a key purpose in remembering these things is to entertain other people. Plus, blogs are hip right now. (At least that's what Wes told me.)

So we'll see how this goes. Chances are I'll be really into it for the first couple of weeks, neglecting my teaching responsibilities and/or need for sleep, and then I'll never bother with it again. But it could be a really fun two weeks. Enjoy.

3 comments:

lk said...

Thanks for the blog love, look forward to reading -- keep making your kids read about 1800's stalkings and I'm sure you'll get many more funny stories!

Music Janitor said...

Pop culture Devo told me they were....

Anonymous said...

looking forward to it cuz. peace out.....


hey, rereading that, i sound pretty cool, huh?